CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Have Now Entered the 21st Century







Well it snowed today (Sat.) so Laci took the time to finally show me how to get pictures off my camera and onto my computer. This is a big technological step for me...and I have pages of notes to prove it. Some of these pictures are from this past summer. The top two are from a trip we took to SLC to see Cole and Pam and while there went on a tour of the Conference Center (Pam had to work). The next is of a day Jim and I went golfing and Lexie had the afternoon off so she went with us. It was great! Another day when the family was all home and playing games in the back yard, we got the next picture of Jake and Lex. And finally, in September our family went to San Francisco to spend a few days together. We couldn't have had more fun. The kids got a picture of Jim and I in the hotel. Wow! I need to get out in the sun more often.

0 comments: