CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Taking Taylor to the MTC









We took Taylor to the MTC on Wed. Oct. 29th and it was awesome to have everyone with us except Jake (Lexie's husband). It was worse than I remember it being with Coleman---maybe because I knew what to expect. We were all just crying like babies--I think Cole and I were the worst. Taylor and Cole have been such "buddies" their whole lives that I know this will be hard on them. But I felt like Taylor would be okay once we left. And of course, on the way home we had to stop and do a little shopping which is exactly what we did the day we dropped Coleman off at the MTC. That day Kenz was crying her eyes out and said, "how can you shop at a time like this?" I said, " a girls got to do what a girls got to do." This time she was worried about getting to a Young Women activity in time. Actually she will also really miss Taylor a lot because for the last several years she's been Taylor's jujitzu partner--whether she wanted to or not.

0 comments: